Friday, May 17, 2013

May 16, 2013 | Patxi's Pizza


I was never a fan of deep dish pizza. I had a bad experience when I was in Chicago; having the greasy food as the first meal of the day, even though it was lunch time, still wasn't a very good idea. But today, in honor of the school peace out, we ordered the famous Chicago style in San Francisco, and I decided to give it another try. And no, it wasn't good. It's great.

I am always a royal thin crust lover, and am always on the hunt of the thinnest. The thick crust from Patxi's is absolutely a hands down, delicious piece of fine crust. It's not oily as thick crust would usually be yet not dry at all. And the flavors we have today are Spinich pesto and BBQ chicken. I am not a spicy girl, so i can't give critics on the BBQ chicken with jelapeño. However, as a pizza digger, I gave it a go and it was decent amount of spiciness which a non-spicy person can easily take. To sum up, dear deep dishes, you are now winning my heart back.

Special shout out to our friend Kaley. Thank you for introducing us this place. :)


---
511 Hayes Street
---


雖然第一次吃厚餅披薩經驗不好,但這一次這間朋友推薦的專賣店,完全顛覆了先前的壞印象。我是很挑嘴的人,喜歡的東西也很固定,所以要試新東西也會點喜歡的口味以策安全。菠菜泥蒜醬加上蕃茄醬汁竟然可以這麼搭口,厚餅脆軟適中且不乾澀。是很難得的水準餅皮啊。

0 comments: