Friday, May 24, 2013

May 21, 2013 | Homemade: Chicken & Black Mushroom Stock


Being aboard makes you handy. I was never interested in cooking when I was at home, simply because the eating culture in Asia is way too convenient. I was very spoiled by the diversity and accessablility. However, ever since I moved here to the State, I somehow started liking to cook. To make my won food makes me content. Of course, the most important is, I can satisfy my crave of home food. 

I like soups---all kinds. Living in San Francisco is a great privilege because it is not a food desert. I get all I want most of the time. But when it comes to real Chinese/Taiwanese food, it becomes a shame. Therefore, I present you my first attempt of making this household Chicken and Black mushroom Stock. Sure it's a yummer.


---


兩年沒喝香菇雞湯,自己做,更香。

0 comments: